Somehow I felt akin to Billy Hayes in "Midnight Express", when he happened to switch directions while walking circles with the other loons in the Turkish prison mental ward. Again, the notion of normalcy and those who practice it have revealed themselves to be just the bigoted and programmed automatons that the string-pullers desire. They always seem to do this more frequently, as I recede further from their idea of normalcy. Amusement Ensues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Riding Bench Cut Singletrack Outside-In
I dig bench cut singletrack, both literally and figuratively. Though bench cut trail can be daunting at times through exposure, it tends to...
-
Westwater, UT 1999 In March 1995, I emigrated from North Carolina to Western Colorado in search of dry air and new places to ri...
-
Mister Miyagi got things right in so many of his principles in reference to the MTB realm. His eternal cinematic wisdom may be ...
-
Everyone leaves a Legacy, no matter who they are, how long they are on this rock, or what they do with their time on it. With t...
No comments:
Post a Comment