Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Back From Antisocial Media

The tech world has changed things around a bit and as such I am unable to sign into my previous blog, apparently due to a simple non-google email address.  Meh.  In case one is wondering, it was here: http://commutant.blogspot.com/

Not a lot has changed since my last post, other than more bicycles and unfortunately, not as much riding.  Even so, I have not thrown a leg over a bicycle only twice this year.  Mileage is down, but ridership is up.  More on that later.

As for the antisocial media angle, I don't have time for it.  I'll probably post a bit here to keep family/friends up on things, but am not looking for interaction.  I prefer in-person two-way communication anymore.

For now, just ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The IMBA Epic That Never Was

Though the Thought Police at IMBA have deleted it from their archives, the inaugural IMBA Epic Ride on April 28, 1999 actually happened on T...